Your energy bill has information to help you understand your energy use, billing and payment. The sample bill below highlights the sections of your energy bill.
View larger sample bill image
- Contact and emergency phone numbers.
- Bill date, account number, next meter read date, amount due and payment due date.
- Customer name and service address.
- Account summary with usage and cost-comparison graphs.
- Activity since last bill, including previous balance and payment, and current charges and balance.
- Natural gas use.
- Payment stub to include with payment.
- Amount due and due date on payment stub.
- Payment mailing address.
Back of bill
The back of the bill includes information about payment, billing, energy assistance and contact information.
Your monthly billing statement includes energy-saving tips, safety reminders and information about our products and services.
Factors affecting your energy bill
Your energy bill may vary month to month and year to year.
Why bills vary
Contact us if you have billing and payment questions.