For eligible customers, there are three assistance programs available. Each program provides a monthly bill credit, has limited availability and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The three programs available are:
- Income-Qualified Assistance
- Residential Income Assistance
- Senior Assistance
Income-Qualified Assistance and Residential Income Assistance
To be eligible for either of these programs, you must have received one of the following in the past 12 months:
- Home Heating Credit energy draft
- State Emergency Relief
- Assistance from Michigan Energy Assistance Program (MEAP)
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
Senior Assistance Program
To be eligible for this program, the customer of record or head of household must be 65 years of age or older.
Call us at 800-401-6402 to see if you qualify and let us help you get on the right program.